The effects of sun damage impact aging, life stressors, and work duties. In fact, one of the first places that many people start to show visible signs of aging is in the hands. Some of the most common signs of aging include: darkened spots (age spots), wrinkled and uneven skin, and prominent venous structures. A loss of fatty tissue between the bones of the hands and soft tissue thinning occurs with age, making the hands appear bony and aged.
OMNI provides a variety of hand rejuvenation treatments:
- Many individuals feel that they are prematurely aged due to the hands appearance. Some individuals are embarrassed by the look of their hands and wish there was something that could be done to reverse the signs of aging.
- Hand rejuvenation treatments can help to restore the hands to a more youthful appearance. There are various treatment options available to improve the look of the hands, so one treatment or a combination of treatments may appropriate, depending on a patient’s condition and desired results.
- Individuals who may benefit from hand rejuvenation include those who are concerned about:
- Age spots or other skin discoloration
- Uneven skin texture
- Wrinkling or fine lines on the skin
- Sunken in or bony looking hand
At OMNI, we are proud to offer the most up-to-date and comprehensive treatment options for hand rejuvenation.