Wrinkles, Lines, + Folds
One of the first signs of aging is seen in our faces. With aging, the skin of the face loses elasticity and has decreased cellular turnover. This results in sallow and sunken features that are prone to wrinkles and creases. In addition, expressions of laughing, smiling, and frowning can leave deep creases in the skin. The loss of natural fullness in the cheeks and lips can leave the face looking aged.
Our skin structures give way to permanent wrinkles, lines, folds, and skin damage over time. Utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies and techniques for skin improvement, Omni Anti-Aging helps to minimize the appearance of age and prevent the onset and development of new skin grooves. Provided by experienced physicians and care providers, the Centre's solutions will leave you looking refreshed – the best version of you.
Dermal fillers restore lost facial volume, decrease wrinkles and reduce the appearance of fine lines by filling and plumping needed areas. Dermal fillers can provide age restoring outcomes without dramatically changing the appearance of the face.
Expected outcomes of a dermal filler depend on the area to be treated. In general, dermal fillers are used to “fill” needed areas on the face. These can include mild to severe wrinkles, creases and lines. In addition, sallow or sunken regions of the face and cheeks as well as for plumping thin lips.
Common treatment areas include:
- Smile lines: Known as nasolabial folds, these run from the sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth. They are a result of lost facial volume and lost elasticity of the skin.
- Marionette lines: These lines run straight down the corners of the mouth, making you look unhappy or as if you are frowning, when you truly are not. They form as facial volume depletes and deep creases form.
- Corners of the mouth: The corners of the mouth can also turn downward with age, with lost volume below the mouth.
- Pre-jowl fold: This region of the face is the area on either side of the chin. Facial volume loss in this region results in sagging skin and a hollow, sunken appearance.
- Chin wrinkles: These form horizontally across the chin and can take away from a naturally beautiful smile. They are a result of facial volume loss and can appear gradually with time.
There are many dermal filler products and we are pleased to carry a wide assortment for optimal outcomes and patient specificity.