Get Nuceiva for $8.50!
What are Laser Peels?
As we age, our skin cells begin to lose moisture and collagen production is reduced.
Peels are treatments used to improve and smooth the texture of the skin, removing wrinkles, enlarged pores, sunspots and post-acne scars.
Laser peels can remove nearly all fine wrinkles, while significantly improving deeper and more dynamic wrinkles. The laser beam gently vaporizes micron-thin laters of the epidermis while thermally affecting deeper skin layers to stimulate the production of new collagen in the dermis.
During laser peels, the superficial layers of the skin are gently removed to promote regeneration of the skin, resulting in a smoother more youthful look.
Light Laser Peels
- improves tone, texture and fine lines
-minimum recovery time
-mild redness and dryness for (2-4)days
Medium Laser Peels
- targets fine and deep wrinkles
- sun damage, acne scars
- mild swelling and redness
- social downtime of (3-7) days
Deep Laser Peels
- aimed to treat fine/deep wrinkles
- stubborn sun-damage, deep acne scars, tired crappy skin
- social downtime (3-10 days)
- expect redness, swelling, dryness of the skin
Ultra Deep Peels
-improves hydration, texture and youthfulness by collagen building and remodelling
-antiaging for deep wrinkles and damaged aged skin
- deep acne scars
- stretch marks
- social downtime (4-14 days)
- redness, swelling, dryness and shedding of the skin may take longer for some depending on the skin type and post-procedure care.
We strongly recommend you to book a free consultation with our laser expert before scheduling a treatment. This will help you choose a customized treatment catered specifically for you.
This is a content preview space you can use to get your audience interested in what you have to say so they can’t wait to learn and read more. Pull out the most interesting detail that appears on the page and write it here.